Followers

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Desire Fourie February 2014

http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/monthly-christmas-challenge-february.html

My entry for the Desire Fourie (Doing Life) Challenge February 2014.  I used the image provided and coloured it in with promarkers. I decided on a contemporary finish this time so coloured her in pinks. I used a centura pearl a4 base folded in half. I cut her out with a SB circle die (sorry no idea what it is but i think its a gold) then inked through the die with pink distress ink and layered her onto black which i cut with my ek success circle scissor.  My background is a justrite stamp on black with versamark and white embossing powder. I cut it out with Tonic scalloped square layering dies and then cut the next size in pink to mat it.  I used a Martha Stewart snowflake punch on some deep pink creata mirror card and put another strip of the embossed background down the middle. Using my ek success scissor circle i cut out a stamped sentiment and pink mat. Then I used my Crafters Companion and Marianne snowflake dies to cut snowflakes in black white and pink and added black and pink gems to finish them. Even though I like traditional christmas cards I really love this look too so you should never be afraid to try something new. Plz let me know what you think. Love from Jacqui xx

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow wow wow Jacqui is just stunning. So beautifully designed and I love the little girly dragon. Thanks so much for the beautiful creation. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of March.

You might also like to enter this beautiful Christmas card over at Lisa’s Linky Party as there are some lovely prizes up for grabs each month.
{Decosse’s 12 months of Christmas Link Up}

Hugs
Desíre
{Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}