Followers

Monday 24 February 2014

Home tweet home No 3 from Stamping Dragon Designs

http://dragonslairdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=695_696

Hello again I'm afraid I just can't stay away from this bundle so hope you like this one too.

Card no 3 from the home tweet home bundle.  This card is an 8x8 made with another topper a sentiment and the flowers from the bundle.  For this one I used my own backing paper with a pink mat. I cut out my topper with a Tonic die and then cut a pink mat. I used a SB die for the sentiment and then cut out some flowers, shaped them layered them and added a gem. Quick and gorgeous what more could you ask for?  Remember SDD is your one stop shop for EVERYTHING you need to make a card or scrapbook page.  And we also have a great fb page that gives out loyalty points for £3 voucher in the store for every 50 points and believe me its easy to get there as i've already had one and am nearly at my next one :) .  So just send us a friend request and let the fun begin.
Stamping Dragon Designs Links
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/stampingdragon


No comments: