Followers

Monday 24 February 2014

Stamping Dragon Challenge Card Feb/March "In the kitchen"



Stamping Dragon Challenge Card for end of February start of March 2014, theme "In the kitchen".  I decided to do something a bit different for this one so I went rooting through my stash to see what I could find lol.  It did take me quite a while but it was fun to look through the boxes of toppers, papers etc (stuff we all have lol).  Anyway I found some items from Dawn Bibbys Best of British which I thought would be perfect then I teamed them up with papers and a frame from the Rustic Collection at Stamping Dragon Designs.  And once i'd finally decided what to use (took a lot of looking lol) it was plain sailing.  I put the topper on some white card behind the frame, used some toning blue papers and the rustic ones for layers.  I used a Tonic punch for some detail on a piece of border paper.  I added the teapot, cup and cake bits and a few black beads and blue gems to finish.  I really like this card because its different and I hope you do too.  You know the drill let me know plz till next time xx

8 comments:

Crafty Judith said...

fabulous project x

Kate M said...

Yup - I like this card too - so cute and I love all the elements you have pulled in.
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is cute and beautiful Jacqui.

gr karin

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Super cute card, Px

Fran said...

Fab card, popping in from the Stamping Dragon FB Blog ladder xx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

I really like this card. I think it is great that you have shown the union jack stuff can be used at any time. So many people have put it away after the jubilee etc and its such a shame.
Great layout

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxx

Unknown said...

Jacqui, i love this but where's the dragons,lol.
Good luck huni and thanks for joining in the fun over at SDD.
Hugs
Jo x

Angela said...

Very cute bearat teatime. Great hunt throught the stash to uncover these gems. Love the the cup cake. :-)

Thanks for joining us in the Stamping Dragon In the Kitchen challenge.