Followers

Friday 21 February 2014

Elaine's Fun Challenge - Babys 1st Christmas





So I really love making Christmas Cards so I try to do Elaines Challenge as often as possible.  So today i made a quick card to enter in the latest one.

I picked a suitable topper then found a 5x7 card base with a blue front that matched my topper.  I cut 2 different size of baubles with an SB die in orange glitter card to match my penguins feet and noses lol. I put my topper on the largest bauble put the other bauble beside it.  Then I cut my sentiment out in blue in another bauble and put it on the orange one, I inked through the die to add interest.  I found some baby penguins and put one with my topper and one on my sentiment.  And added the dekromount word joy in the corner to finish.  So a pretty little card ready for Christmas.

I am entering this card in http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

7 comments:

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

This is wonderful. I really like your choice of colours, especially that orange.
Those penguins are really cute.

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxx

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for February - hope to see you again soon x

Heather said...

Oh, how sweet! Those little penguins are adorable and this card is just perfect for a baby's first Christmas. Thanks for playing with CHNC2.

scrappymo! said...

This is a really pretty card. Your ornament theme is lovely and those little penguins are really sweet.
Thank you for joining us this month at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.
Maureen aka Scrappymo!

Marie Richardson said...

Jacqui this is fab i love the bauble die cuts you have used.
Thanks for joining us this fortnight over at Christmas Fun challenge blog.
Good Luck with the challenge and pop back on 1st for the next challenge
Hugs
Marie (DT for Christmas Fun)
xxxx

massofhair said...

Very sweet Penguin card, great colours, fab shapes :-) x

Judith said...

This is so cute - love the great design with the baubles and those lovely little penguins - thanks for joining in at Christmas Fun challenge hugs judith x
ps you need to link your post back to the challenge xx