Followers

Thursday 6 February 2014

Elaine's Christmas Fun

Hi again everyone this is just a quick post with a cute christmas card i did just for Elaine's Christmas Fun Challenge ending 14th Feb 2014. http://laineyscraftyspace-christmasfun.blogspot.co.uk/  I love making christmas cards and i was a bit stressed during the week and this calmed me down and made me smile. I hope you like it. I had all the stuff in my stash and just put them together! I have no idea where the topper came from I think its from crafts u print so i just cut it out and decoupaged it. I layered it onto some black card with some blue vellum behind which I had embossed. Then onto some more black card that had a double side adhesive on it and some cosmic shimmer sprinkles. This makes it really shine and sparkle and gives the impression of a starry night and I added some snowflakes as well. I used a 5x5 card base in cream with some more of the vellum on it and added a doily in the corner that i coloured with inks. A sentiment at the bottom and it was finished. One less to do at Christmas lol. Take care and keep crafting.

Love Jacqui

This card will also feature in
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

8 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Cute card, Jacqui! I would like to see a link to Elaine's Christmas Fun challenge so I can go check it out. Thanks!

chrissy xx said...

Awhh! What a cutie! I LOve to see Christmas card AYR lol..FAB design and colours.
Chrissyxx

Cumbrianlass said...

A beautiful Christmas card, with a lovely cute image and gorgeous background papers.
Janet xxx

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous Christmas Card! Thanks for sharing at Christmas Just For Fun challenge this fortnight! Mo dt x

Elaine’s Card Crafting said...


Great card, thanks for joining us at Christmas Fun. You must link back to the challenge blog for your entry to be considered as a winner/top three!

Elaine xx

Kay said...

That is a gorgeous card Jacqui. It looks bigger that it is. I love the idea of all the layers as it adds to the topper. Cute topper too! With the sparkle and glitter it makes it very Christmassey.
Thank you for joining us at the Christmas Fun Challenge.
Kay XX

massofhair said...

Fab card! Lots of layers and texture, great fun image and love your colour palette :-) xxx

Suze said...

A lovely Christmas card. Glad it could bring a smile to your face and I'm sure it will bring a smile to someone else at Christmas time. Thanks for joining in with the challenge at CHNC Extra for February.