Followers

Friday 21 February 2014

Stamping Dragon Designs Peach Rose Pyramage


Hi there guys, gals and fb pals, its your favourite nutcase back with another blog to cheer you up and inspire you lol.  This week i'm using the Peach Rose Pyramage which is an awesome topper sheet.  Perfect for summer birthdays, bereavement or for anyone who just loves flowers. As you know I'm a big fan of 8x8 cards, but i'm in the process of tidying up and using all my cards of different sizes. So I picked a dl card this time and found an orange stripe paper in my stash.  I then put some green vellum over the top of this. I used a mask and gold glitter paste onto some card and then put my topper on this with my sentiment above.  I added lace ribbon from my stash and some gold gems on top. I finished off with a big bow some ceramic flowers and a couple of pins.  Btw keep an eye out for some big news on our fb page we've got an awesome new kit (which i got to play with) coming on the 22nd Feb and you won't want to miss it!  So hope to see you over there and especially on Friday when i'm your host.  You can get loyalty points that you could use toward the new kit!!  So here's how to find us!!
Stamping Dragon Designs Links











1 comment:

Fran said...

Stunning card xx