Followers

Sunday 3 March 2019

Stencil stamps and dies Christmas Card Sun 3 March 2019

Hey again guys n gals and crafting pals,

Today I've got my weekly Sunday Christmas card for you.  I'm so pleased with myself that I'm still going with this and its March lol!!!  I've got loads of cards ready for the charity shop already.

Today I'm making 6 x 6 cards for a change.

What I used
Dawn Bibby stencil
Distress inks Fired Brick and Candied apple
Nuvo embossing mousse in Lilac Lavender and Royal Aubergine
Stampin Up Spirited Snowmen stamps
Lawn Fawn winter skies stamps and dies
Card bases from The Works
Purple card
Red card
Gold ribbon
Chloe circle snowflake stamp
Sweet Dixie Christmas Die
Gold embossing Powder
White Embossing Powder
Gems
 Gold foil card

I hope you like
Till next time 
Jacqui out xx
Facebook
Youtube
Instagram: jacquimckissock
Pinterest

No comments: