Followers

Sunday 17 March 2019

Reinforced pen storage box Sun 17 Mar 19

Hi Crazy Crew I'm back again,

Today I'm making a box to store my pens in.  I'm sure like me you've got loads of different colouring mediums.  I have too many to count lol,  So I needed a box to store some of the pens and pencils I have sitting around in.  When I decided what the best way to store them was I thought I might as well make a video of it in the hope it might inspire you to make some for yourself.

So here we go!

What I used

Craft sensations pad Pink Baroque (from the Range)
Tattered Lace oval dies

Measurements

4 sheets 12 x 10 card (I used pinks and grays to match my craft room)
Score Ls at 2 and 7
Score SS at 2, 4, 6 and 8
2 pieces of 4 1/8 x 8 for the handles (I wish I'd used 3 of these as my pens are quite heavy and it would have made the handles a bit stronger)

That's it folks make sure you check out my youtube video for more instructions.

Till next time 

Jacqui out xx

Youtube
Facebook
Pinterest
Instagram; jacquimckissock

No comments: