Followers

Thursday 28 February 2019

Hello Card with stencil, mousse and stamps Thur 28 February 19

Hey there everyone,

What a cute project I have for you today.  I'm calling it my Hello card.  I've made one with a digital stamp and one with a free stamp set.  

My card base is a UK A6 11 1/2 x 4 1/8 scored at 5 3/4.


What I used

Dawn Bibby A5 Circle stencil
Nuvo embellishment Mousse in Peony Pink and Aquamarine
Digital stamp from Dragons Lair Designs
Free stamp from Papercrafter No 130
Free dies from Diecutting Essentials No 47
Stampin Up 
Great big greetings stamps 
Black card
White card
Bermuda Bay card
Bermuda Bay ink
Rich Razzleberry Ink
Blooming Heart dies

Please let me know if you like
Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Facebook
Youtube
Pinterest
Instagram: jacquimckissock

No comments: