Followers

Sunday 10 March 2019

Making cards Magazine free gifts and stash up Sun 10 March 19



Hi there Crazy Crew,

I know it's Sunday and it should be a Christmas card but I'vediverted slightly lol.  I found this magazine gift when I was tidying and realised I hadn't used it so of I went!  Serious fun was had using this kit as it was so cute!!!  Anyway the Unicorn images where quite large so more suited to large cards, so I opened my box of card bases and got out my 6x6, 8x8 and A5 card bases.  I did use a couple of 5x5 and A6 ones as well. 







All together I made a total of 14 cards including one shaker!  I have so many cards ready for the charity shop I sure hope they love them like I do.

Anyway enough blethering from me here's the pics of the cards I made.  I used the free topper, papers and stamps from Making Cards Magazine Feb 2019.

Hope you like
Till next time
Jacqui out xx
Facebook
Youtube
Pinterest
Instagram; jacquimckissock















No comments: