Followers

Tuesday 19 March 2019

Lovely Heart card using Stampin Up dies on embossed Nuvo background Tues 19 March 19

Hi there my lovely Crazy Crew,

Today we're making a card that I just adore!!  The purple and gold background is one of those
examples where you start off hating something and when you keep going and push it as far as you can you end up with something spectacular that you love!!!  I've used Distress inks, dry embossing and Stampin Up gold shimmer paint on one.  On the other I used Nuvo shimmer powders over some white embossing.

What I used

Stampin Up Lovely words thinlets
Stampin Up Sweet and Sassy hearts
Distress Inks 
Nuvo shimmer powders
Stampin Up All purpose ink in Vegas Gold
Embossing Folder
White embossing powder
Nuvo crystal glaze
Mini flower dies from stash
Word stamps from stash
Gems from stash
Gold foil card
Red card
Flower stamp from stash


I've used an A6 landscape card base 8 1/4 x 5 3/4 scored at 4 1/8
And an A6 top folding card base 11 1/2 x 4 1/8 scored at 5 3/4

I hope you like and maybe even give it a go. And don't forget to check out my youtube channel.





Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Youtube
Facebook
Pinterest
Instagram: jacquimckissock

No comments: