Followers

Tuesday 5 March 2019

Stencil background with Distress inks and stamps from MFT and Mama Elephant Tues 5 March 19

Hey there all you lovely people,

So I've been a little unwell lately with a chest infection etc.  So I'm really glad to be back doing a bit of crafting.

Today's cards are so cute and I adore them.  As usual I've
used my 11 1/2 x 4 1/8 base card scored at 5 3/4.  The next layer is 3 7/8 x 5 1/2 and the stenciled layer is 3 5/8 x 5 1/4.


What I used

Stencils from my stash
My Favourite things Party animals stamps and dies
Mama Elephant Bookworm stamps and dies
Stampin Up Garden Green card
Stampin Up Gorgeous grape card
White card
Black card
Stampin Up Bloomin Love dies
Papercrafter Magazine no 128 dies
Scraps of coloured card
Gems



Distress Inks
Spun Sugar
Worn Lipstick
Wilted Violet
Picked Raspberry
Peacock Feathers
Cracked Pistachio
Gems from stash

I do hope you like and look forward to a thumbs up on my youtube channel.

Till next time
Take care

Jacqui out xx

Facebook
Youtube
Pinterest
Instagram: jacquimckissock

No comments: