Followers

Sunday 31 March 2019

Lip balm shadow box in a box Sun 31 March 19

Hi again Crazy Crew

Welcome to my blog, today we're making a lip balm box.  I'm always looking for new ways to package lip balms as I make a lot of teacher gifts for the kids and this is my first of this year.  I have another idea at the back of my mind but that's for future crafting lol.



What I used
Card stock from Craft Sensations for No 1
Stampin Up Share what you love card for No 2
A small heart and branch die set from stash
Tonic nuvo crystal glaze
Lip balm

Measurements in Inches
Shadow box 8 3/4 x 6 3/4
Score all sides at 1/2, 1 1/4, 1 3/4 and 2 1/2
Outer Box 8 7/8 x 6 7/8
Score all sides at 1 1/4 x 21/2
Lid 7 x 5
Score all sides 3/4 and 1 1/2.

Once again I hope you like and remember to check out the youtube channel.

Till next time
Jacqui out xx
Facebook
Youtube
Pinterest
Instagram: jacquimckissock

No comments: