Followers

Thursday 14 March 2019

Male card using Stampin Up Hey Love stamps Thurs 14 March 19

Hi there crazy crew,

Today we're making a male card woohoo lol.  I'm like quite a few crafters who have a problem making cards for the males in their lives.  So I was super excited when I was putting this card together as I rarely make male cards.  I didn't really intend to start out making a male card though, I just got lucky lol.



What I used

Papers from my stash (no idea where from)
Stampin Up Hey Love stamps
Hobby Base banner dies
Stampin Up Stitched Label Thinlets
Stampin Up Beautiful promenade stamps

Card base is 11 1/2 x 4 1/8 scored at 5 3/4
This makes a top folding note card

Layer 1 is 4 x 5 5/8
Layer 2 is 3 3/4 x 5 3/8

Panel layer 1 is 2 5/8 x 4
Layer 2 2 3/8 x 3 3/4
Heart gems from stash

Once again I hope you like
And please check out my youtube video

Till next time 

Jacqui out xx

Facebook
Youtube
Pinterest
Instagram: jacquimckissock

No comments: