Followers

Thursday 21 March 2019

Travel cards made using Making Cards and papercraft magazine free stamps, Thur 21 March 19

Hey there Crazy Crew,

I'm back with another project for you yay!!!

Today we're using the AMAZING free gift from Making Cards and Papercraft issue 193.  I have to say the magazines for March are also amazing,  I've bought at least 4 this month and I usually only get 1 or 2.

Anyway here are the lovely cards I've made for you.  

 So what did I use??

Omg so much stuff lol
Making Cards and Papercraft magazine issue 193 free stamps
Lawn Fawn stitched mountain border
Lawn Fawn grassy hillside border
Lawn Fawn Stitched tree border
Papers from my stash
Distress inks in blues in Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean
Black card
Kraft Card
Green Card
Red Card
Pink Card
White 300gsm card bases
Measurements in Inches

Landscape A6 cards 8 1/4 x 5 3/4 scored at 4 1/8
Top folding A6 note cards 11 1/2 x 4 1/8 scored at 5 3/4




I hope you like them
Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Facebook
Youtube
Pinterest
Instagram: jacquimckissock

No comments: