Followers

Tuesday 1 January 2019

Valentine/Love/Heart card Tutorial Tues 1 Jan 18

Hi there all you lovely people,

Today I have a card that's suitable for lots of occasions.  And my lovely husband will be getting one for valentines day!

It's a standard UK A6 card base which is 4 1/8 x 11 1/2 scored at 5 3/4 to make a top folding note card.
 I've made 3 different versions using Sue Wilson heart dies.  I've even done a Christmas one.  I'm gonna try to do a Christmas Card every week so I've loads done by Christmas 2019.

Supplies Used

Stampin Up Grey Granite Card
Stampin Up Basic Black Card
Silver Foil card
My Shimmer Powder and Brusho backgrounds (from my last video)
Mini heart dies from stash
Gems from stash
Acetate from Stash
Clearly besotted Merry Mouse Stamps
Sissix Tribal Words dies
Stampin Up Petal Palette stamps
So once again I do hope you like it and remember to check out the video on Youtube.

Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Facebook
Youtube
Pinterest
Instagram: jacquimckissock

No comments: