Followers

Friday 18 January 2019

Sea themed double slider card using Lawn Fawn dies Fri Jan 18

Hey again craft land,

Today I've made a double slider card using Lawn Fawn dies. The backgrounds are made with Tonic Nuvo Shimmer Powders in greens and blues and Brushos in the same colours.

The stamp set is really old and some of them don't stamp right (I really need some new ones) but I got enough images that did.  I'm gonna be making a few interactive cards as I heard MayMay Made it say something about a charity before Christmas that wanted interactive cards for kids.  I'm not exactly sure of the details but I'll make them and then contact her.

 Items Used

Really old stamps (lol)
Lawn Fawn double slider dies
Lawn Fawn stitched wave borders
Docraft water colour pens
Crafters Companion coloured pencils.
Brushos
Nuvo Shimmer Powders

So I thought you don't get more interactive than a double slider card lol.  I'm lazy so I like to use dies that make it easier lol.  Anyway I hope you love my creation.


Till next time 

Jacqui out xx

Facebook
Youtube
Pinterest
Instagram jacquimckissock

No comments: