Followers

Tuesday 29 January 2019

Gold Embossed card with friend and beautiful dies, nuvo shimmer powders Tues 29 Jan 19

I'm back lol

I've got a really simple and elegant card for you today.  I've used a Justrite background stamp and embossed it in gold.  I added some nuvo shimmer powders to colour it and finished it off with some vellum and some gold foil.  And of course a few gems to finish!



I used a UK A6 card base which is 11 1/2 x 4 1/8 scored at 5 3/4 and this makes a top folding notecard.

Items Used

Justrite stamp French Rose background stamp
White card
Gold embossing powder
Vellum
Gold foil
Word dies friend and beautiful
Nuvo shimmer powders in Solar Flare, Catherine Wheel and Cherry Bomb.

Hope you like
Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Facebook
Youtube
Pinterest
Instagram: jacquimckissock

No comments: