Followers

Tuesday 15 January 2019

Star Card Tutorial using backgrounds I created and dies and stamps Tues 15 January 19

Hey again everyone

Today's card is a stash up lol.  Basically I've used all my stash I already have I rarely go and buy something unless I REALLY like it but I do have a splurge every now and then.  I do tend to buy magazines but only if I like the stamp set.  And loads of my fav stamp sets are from mags.

What I used

The card bases are from my stash (I think I got them from create and craft years ago)
The image stamps are from a magazine freebie from years ago.  The background is one from an earlier video.  The stamps and dies are from Hello Bluebird "Moose and Friends" and the star dies are from a Docrafts star set.  Foil card silver.  Stampin Up Copper Foil card.


I hope what I create gives you inspiration and ideas that you can use in your own crafting.  I don't create to encourage you to buy I create to encourage you to have fun and enjoy and to hopefully think I can do that with stuff from my stash.  I just have fun in the hope that you too will have fun.

So enough waffling for now lol. 

I hope you like what I've created and use it for inspiration in your own crafting.

Till next time
Jacqui out xx

Facebook
Youtube
Pinterest
Instagram: jacquimckissock











No comments: