Followers

Tuesday 22 January 2019

Giraffe slider card with distress ink background Tuesday 22 January 19

Hi again all you lovely people,

As they say here in Northern Ireland,"What's the craic?" lol which basically means how the heck are you???

I'm recovered from my flu (apart from my sinuses) and Thor my cat's doing really well so I'm feeling hopeful today that his leg is ok and no further treatment is needed!  He broke his leg in two places and dislocated his hip, he's had an operation and loads of bandage treatment so I'm hopeful it will all come to an end and he won't lose his leg, as he's getting around great and running after pumpkin (our minature chihuahua).  Anyway lets get down to business and talk about today's card.



It's such a fun card, I've seen loads of cards where there's an item that slides across and they're made with dies so as I'm trying to just "use what I've got" so I made one without buying any dies.

Check out my youtube channel for all the details.

Items used
Stamps from Make Special cards magazine issue 11
Lawn Fawn Grassy border dies
Scan n cut for trees

Distress inks 
Twisted citroen
Faded jeans
Picked Raspberry
Wilted Violet
Stormy skies

Alcohol pens
Card base from pound store

I hope you like it and give it a go. 
Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Facebook
Youtube
Pinterest
Instagram: jacquimckissock

No comments: