Followers

Tuesday 8 January 2019

Christmas Card Tutorial 2 Tues 8 Jan 19 Winter Woods Stampin Up

It's Christmas Yayy lol.  

No I haven't lost my marbles or maybe I have I'm not sure anymore hehe.  Anyway I'm determined to make a Christmas card once a week this year so I get lots of use out of the stamps I got in 2018 and I'll have loads of Christmas Cards for the Charity Shop at Christmas.  I didn't get very many done in 2018 so they didn't get many so I'm determined to do better this year!  (I hope!!!)


So this is actually my 2nd Christmas Card as I made one in my previous project.  I've used Stampin Up Stamps and dies called "Winter Woods" which I have to say may be my favorite set from Christmas 2018.  My card base is a standard UK A6 size, it measures 8 1/4 x 5 3/4 scored at 4 1/8 to make a landscape tent card.

Items Used

White Card
Stampin Up Gray Granite card
Silver Embossing Powder
Stampin Up Winter Woods stamps and dies
Banner die from stash
Sentiment from Making Cards and Papercraft Magazine November 2018

Hope you like it and don't forget to check out the Youtube video.

Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Facebook
Youtube
Pinterest
Instagram: jacquimckissock

No comments: