Followers

Sunday 13 January 2019

Hohoho Christmas card using strip dies sentiment dies and Nuvo background Sun Jan 13 2019

Hi again craftland 

Jacqui back with another project for you (if Thor my cat will let me type that is lol).  For this card I've used some backgrounds I created in an earlier youtube video.  I used Tonic nuvo shimmer powders and brushos to create them.  I wanted to make them into cards where I could still see lots of the background as I love making backgrounds and wanted to show them off not hide them.  On some I've also foiled over the top of the background too and I loved the shiny distress effect it gives.



I searched through my stash and found some Tonic and Sue Wilson strip dies, and some sentiment dies.  I thought these would be the perfect decoration for my card.  I scanned the actual strip dies into my brother scan n cut and got an outline for my sentiments.  I cut the outline in vellum and the dies in foil card.

The strip dies I layered up four times before adding.  To finish the cards I used some snowflakes and gems.


Items Used

Tonic strip die
Tonic Merry Christmas sentiment die
Sue Wilson strip die
Hohoho die (unbranded)
Tonic Nuvo shimmer Powders
Brushos
Watercolour card
Create and Craft foil
Todo foiling machine
Gold and silver foil card
White shimmer card
Stampin Up bow from gift bag dies

My card base is UK A6 4 1/8 x 11 1/2 scored at 5 3/4.  Foil layer is 5 1/2 x 3 7/8 and background layer is 5 1/4 x 3 5/8.

I hope you like my creations.
Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Facebook
Youtube
Pinterest
Instagram: jacquimckissock














No comments: