Followers

Friday 11 January 2019

Stepper Card Tutorial using Mama Elephant

Hi again folks
Hope you're all settled into the New Year and ready to do lots of crafting.

As I'm sitting writing this Thor the houdini cat is running about the craft room floor like a madman despite still having a broken leg!  And if he doesn't have to lose his leg my New Year will be off to an amazing start.  The big check up is on the 16th Jan so cross your fingers please.  Anyway back to crafting, today I've made a stepper card, I've created an inked background done some die cutting and a little bit of colouring so loads of stuff going on lol.

Items Used

Tattered Lace Stepper Card dies


Distress inks
Abandoned Coral
Mustard Seed
Wild Honey
 Blueprint sketch
Cracked Pistachio
Wilted Violet

Mama Elephant stamps and dies "Me and my elephant"

Lawn Fawn dies

Stitched Tree border
Grassy Hillside Borders

I do hope you like it
Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Instagram: jacquimckissock















No comments: