Followers

Friday 28 December 2018

Tonic Nuvo Shimmer Powder backgrounds Friday 28 Jan 2019

Hi again folks 

So I survived Christmas and I hope you did too!  My amazing husband bought me an A4 Gemini whoop whoop!!!  I think we had such a terrible run up to Christmas with the cat severely breaking his leg (he's still in a cage and been moved to the craft room so I can watch him), then the heating breaking down for 4 days and finally I got flu (the heating's fault) so I'm just beginning to feel better but if it wasn't for my grandson I'd have cancelled Christmas dinner lol.  I think my husband wanted to do anything he could to make me feel better.  He's an amazing man!!!



Anyway I've made some backgrounds using Nuvo Shimmer powders and then just turned as many into cards (I've still loads to go lol) as I could.  I did a quick youtube video to show you what I did.


I hope you like
Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Facebook
Youtube
Pinterest
Instagram jacquimckissock


No comments: