Followers

Sunday 27 January 2019

Diorama Christmas Card using stamps dies and inks Sunday 27 Jan 19

Hi again all you lovely crafters
Thanks for popping by it's much appreciated.  I hope you like this weeks Christmas card as it's a Diorama card.  I found the dimensions for this card on the Linda Dalke youtube channel.  It's called Carols of Christmas and she's a Stampin Up demonstrator in Australia.

I've adjusted the measurements for mine just a little but I got the idea from Linda.  
I've used so much for this card so lets get into it lol.

Items Used

Distress Inks
Brushed Corduroy
Tumbled Glass
Cracked Pistachio
Chipped Sapphire
Free sets from magazines
Simply cards and Papercraft issue 182 Sept 18 (stamps and dies)
Papercrafter issue 127 (stamps)
Everything else
Spellbinders dies (a label set I think)
White glitter card
Silver glitter card
White card
Stampin Up Flurry of wishes stamps

Measurements

8 3/4 x 4 1/8 (2) score both long sides at 1 1/2
7 1/4 x 4 1/8 (1) score both sides at 3/4

Hope you like it
Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Instagram: jacquimckissock

No comments: