Followers

Friday 25 January 2019

Love, hearts, stencils, embossing mousse, inks and Tonic dies and stamps kit 16 Fri 25 January 19

Hey again crafters

Jacqui here with another project for you.

Today I've been playing with stencils dies and messy stuff lol, as well as with some of my dies from Tonic craft kit 16.  I subscribe to this monthly and I'm embarrassed to say this is the first of the dies I've actually used!!!  But I will try to do better (I hope).



Anyway these are the two cards I created one in Pink and one in Red and I love them both.

Items Used
Card base from stash 5 7/8 x 5 7/8
Stencils from stash with hearts (2 of them)
White shimmer card
Pink card
Red card

Tonic Items
Embellishment mousse in pink flambe
Dies and stamps from Tonic kit 16
Crystal glaze

Distress ink Victorian Velvet
Abandoned Coral
Stampin Up Artisan Pearls

Hope you like them
Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Facebook
Youtube
Pinterest
Instagram: jacquimckissock




No comments: