Followers

Tuesday 13 February 2018

Tutorial 4 Stampin up Stash up using Rainbow builder dies etc

Hi there guys and gals Jacqui back with tutorial no 4!  I think I'm getting the hang of it, yay lol!  Anyway I've done another stash up which means I've used Stampin up and my stash to create this project..  I think it's pretty useful to show you how to get more mileage out of something.  And we can't afford everything all the time so I hope this shows you how to use what you have in your stash with Stampin up purchases.


The pink card is my prototype and the blue one is the tutorial I got half way through yesterday before I made a massive boo boo lol.  So todays tutorial is yet another version and it's green and would be great for a babys birthday so this will be card no 4 I've made with the Rainbow builder Thinlets so I hope I've given you a few ideas.  I think the next time I use it will be on a box as I have a gift idea for a baby in mind.  

But onto the project itself.  


All measurements are in inches.  My card base is 5 3/4 x 8 1/4 scored at 4 1/8.  The next layer is green glimmer paper from Stampin Up Myths and Magic 3 7/8 x 5 1/2.  And the white layer is 3 5/8 x 5 1/4.  I used the Rainbow builder cloud dies on two bits of white card and I ran them through a second time to make them longer.  I then embossed them and the white layer with a swirly embossing folder just to give them definition.  I then used Tumbled glass distress ink around all the edges.  I lay the clouds across the white layer to decide where I wanted them to sit then I turned them over and cut them down to the white layer size.  This meant I still had a green glimmer paper border all the way round.  I used foam tape to add them to the layer and then stuck it to the glimmer paper.  I cut the rainbow out in four shades of green and turned them over to position them, then I put sticky tape on the back to hold them together.  After that I put foam tape on and positioned it where I wanted it go.  The sun die came from an old sizzix die set.  I cut the small cloud from the Rainbow builder set in white glimmer paper and added it.  The celebrate die comes as a free set which you can choose if you spend £90 in Stampin Ups Sale a bration promotion.  These are the Celebrate you thinlets.  I cut the word out twice in white and once in green glimmer paper and layered them on top of each other.  And that's my 4th project tutorial complete.  I do hope you love it and would love you to subscribe to my channel JMC Creates on youtube 


Facebook page: jmccreates

Till next time

Jacqui over and out xx






Stampin Up products used:

Rainbow Builder Framellits           145659   
Myths and Magic glimmer paper   145601
Celbrate you Thinlets (free when you spend £90 or more on Stampin Up)


No comments: