Followers

Wednesday 28 February 2018

Four compartment box for sweets or buttons etc etc


Hi there folks I'm back with my latest creation.  But first do you have snow???  
I live in Northern Ireland and we havn't had this much snow since I was a child (a long time ago) lol. Anyway on to the project, 

I got this idea from the lovely Jane Peters of Boro-ndi stamping   She made a larger one which measures 7 1/2 x 7 1/2 inches.  I've resized mine completely and re-inforced the compartment bases and it measures 5 3/4 x 5 3/4.

This is the one I made to Janes measurements.


And here's the one I made to my measurements



All measurements in inches

Base Measurements

10 1/4 x 10 1/4
Score all sides at 1 1/4 and 2 1/2

Lid 9 7/8 x 9 7/8

Score all sides at 1 1/8 & 2 1/4

Compartments

4 pieces of 6 x 1 1/2
4 pieces of 4 x 1 1/2
4 pieces of 2 1/2 x 2 1/2

On the 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 sections you need to mark the bottom at 1 1/2 turn clockwise and mark at bottom again at 1.

For further help check out my youtube post which will be uploaded separately as I'm having problems uploading them to my posts.

Stampin up supplies used

Very Vanilla card
Petal Palette bundle of stamps and dies.
Springtime foils (free with a £45 order) during Sale a bration till end of March

You'll find Janes measurements on her youtube channel Boro-ndi stamping.


So that's it for todays post I'll be back soon


Till next time Jacqui out xx
jacquirobinson6@gmail.com

No comments: