Followers

Sunday 11 February 2018

Stampin Up Stash Up!! Youtube Tutorial

Hi there guys and gals Jacqui back with another tutorial for you!  This time I've made a shadow box for the Stampin Up treat tubes.

Every year I make my grand kids a small Easter treat as we give them money.  This year as I've just become a UK Independent Stamp Up demonstrator I decided to use their products.  I don't like to give them a lot of chocolate as they get loads, so I thought the treat tubes would be an awesome little gift and they have smarties in them.  

These are the first six.


All measurements are in inches.

For the base you need a piece of card that is 6 3/4 x 10 1/2.  You score all four sides at 1/2, 1 1/4, 1 3/4 and 2 1/2.  Then on the short sides you score from 3 down to the second score only and the same at 3 3/4.  Do this on opposite side too. Cut down the first of these scores to second score line then cut diagonally to the next score line and finally straight down the next. Then remove the whole piece and repeat on all four corners.  I've added a template to help, you cut along the pink lines and remove all pink sections.

Template


Add tape to all the outside edges, fold in half and stick down. Do this on all sides then bring the short sections up over the long and put some glue on each corner to hold in place.


For the wrap you need a piece of card that is 6 3/4 x 5 3/8 and you score at 1 7/8, 2 11/16, 4 1/2 and 5 5/16.  For decoration I added a contrast section around this 2" wide and approx 5 3/4 I just folded and pinched all the way round then cut off any excess.

I added a 2 inch circle and 1 3/4 scallop circle which I stamped with various sentiments.  I added two layers of a Hobby base banner die and some gems to finish.


I hope you enjoy my project and come back for more as I love what I do and I hope you do too.

Anyway till next time

Jacqui over and out xx


Please contact me at jacquirobinson6@gmail.com or 

via my facebook page jmccreates  or leave a msg here or on youtube and I will reply asap

Stampin up supplies used:

Sweet Soiree Dsp                  145564
Sweet Soiree card                 145566
Fresh Florals Dsp                  144131
Foil Frenzy Dsp                     144125
Fresh fig card                        144248
Bone folder                            102300
Simply scored                        122334 



2 comments:

Brawny x said...

Fab creations x

JMC Creates said...

Thanks so much it's awesome getting good feedback x