Followers

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Stampin Up Touches of Texture Series Project 3 and Sunshine Wishes dies from Stampin Up

Hi Everyone

Jacqui back again with another tutorial for you.  For todays creation I made a top fold/tent card.  This was a pretty quick project but it's so pretty too.



For this project I used the stamp from Touches of Texture all over and then ran it through my ebosser in a free embossing folder.  I cut my flower from the inside of my layer of Glimmer Paper as it can be expensive and then put my stamped section over the top.  Once I added the flower from Sunshine Wishes dies I cut my word out 4 times in black with stick it on it.  I only meant to cut 3 in black and one in glimmer paper lol.  After layering them all on top of each other I put some Imagination Crafts glitter on the top.  It came out ok but next time I'd use the Glimmer Paper.

Card Dimensions

Black Card for base 11 1/2 x 4 1/8 scored at 5 3/4
Glimmer Paper layer 3 7/8 x 5 1/2
White stamping section 5 1/4 x 3 5/8

Stampin Up Products used:

Black Card                                             121688
Whisper White Card                              106549
Glimmer Paper Myths and Magic          145601
Touches of texture double stamp set    143251
Sunshine Wishes dies                          141489

Facebook Page:JMC creates


No comments: