Followers

Monday 26 February 2018

#5 Touches of Texture series Note card

Hi folks Jacqui back with another project for you.

First off can I say a big thank you for stopping by my blog.  It is wonderful to be part of a crafting community as I know no other crafters from where I live!  And if you comment I promise I will endeavour to answer you asap.  As I'm knew to the Stamp Up world and the Youtube tutorial world I'm hoping you'll all forgive my mistakes and I will do my best to make my posts informative, interesting, pretty and not too long as time is something we don't have enough of!!


This is the final one in my Touches of Texture series for now.

For today's project  I've made a card.  I've used my Tonic stamp positioner to do two tone stamping.  I must say that it makes stamping soooooo much easier and especially if you're having problems with your hands.  

Unfortunately Riley (the cat) did not make an appearance in this video lol.  He's curled up in bed fast asleep awww 💖

For this card I used Night of Navy and Melon Mambo with the stems in Emerald Green.


I've used a die from my stash for the first card and a sentiment from Petal Palette.

The second sample is Melon Mambo with Tempting Turquoise and Emerald Green stems.


The sentiment for this card is from the Sale a bration set Blossoming Basket which is free from Stamping up with a £45 order.  The dies for this card came from Petals and more Thinlets.

Stampin Up Supplies Used

(Link will take you to item)


FB pageYoutube

As I can't seem to add my video to my blog post I'm having to add it seperately after publishing it.

Anyway once again I'd like to thank you for stopping by and hope you'll call back soon. 

 Till next time Jacqui over and out.

No comments: