Followers

Friday 16 February 2018

Touches of Texture double stamp set Series Project 1

THi there everyone Jacqui here with another tutorial for you.  This project is the first in my series featuring Stampin Up Touches of Texture double stamp set.  This set is amazing and so versatile my mind was buzzing with ideas last night in bed (I know I should be sleeping lol but I'm not much of a sleeper). 


Anyway onto the project.  For the first 2 projects I created my own A4 dsp sheet.  I stamped the solid flower stamp all over the A4 piece of white card and embossed with clear embossing powder.  Then for my prototype I used Stampin Up ink Lemon Lime Twist, Evergreen Envy and Tranquil Tide and for the second one I used 3 shades of pink from lightest to darkest, Powder Pink, Flirty Flamingo & Berry Burst then I went over all of it again with the lightest, Powder Pink to blend it all together.


My next step was to add the heart with the word lovely in it.  This comes from the lovely words thinlets and I layered it onto a heart from the Sweet and Sassy Framelits.  Then I added a banner that came from my stash which I scanned it into my brother scan and cut and cut out a green background for it.  There are two more of the banners but the next size was just too big for my card.  This look can be achieved with the banner punch from Stampin Up.  I added a small decorative pennant banner from my stash and to finish I added Stampin Up Enamel hearts on the green and Sticky sequins in Lemon and Lime twist on the pink and I added some tiny pink gems from my stash on the pink.

For inside my card I used the Stampin Up set Lovely inside and out and layered it onto the same green card.

Anyway I do hope you like my projects and please stop by for more.  If you'd like any products or have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me via my blog, facebook or youtube and I will contact you asap.

If you watch my tutorials don't forget to thumbs up as it really means a lot and I get a sense of what you'd like to see.  

Till next time 

Jacqui over and out xx

Stampin Up Supplies

Touches of Texture double stamp set
Sweet and Sassy heart framelits
Lovely inside and out stamps
Lovely words Thinlits
Lemon Lime Twist card
Lemon Lime Twist stamp pad
Emerald Envy stamp pad
Tranquil Tide stamp pad
Powder Pink stamp pad
Flirty Flaming stamp pad
Berry Burst Stamp pad
Black card
Whisper White card

No comments: