Followers

Thursday 8 February 2018

Double KitKat holder using Stampin Up Youtube video 2

Hi again crafters Jacqui back with another video tutorial post.  This time I made a double KitKat holder.  I got the idea from Sam at Mixed up Craft but she made hers for 2 Hershey bars.  I didn't have any of those so I resized it for two KitKat 4 finger bars.  Sam from Mixed up Craft and my Stampin up uplink Ann Melvin are two of my favourite crafters!  I just find their work so inspiring.  Anyway enough waffle onto the project lol

For this project I used very vanilla card stock, Petal Palette double stamp set, Sweet and Sassy heart framelits and Petals and more thinlets.  My card base is cut to 8 1/4" x 6 3/4".  You also need 2 pieces of 3 3/4 and 2 3/4.  Score base landscape or long side at 2 1/2, 3 1.2, 6 and 7 then turn portrait or short side and score at 1, 1/2, 5 1/4 and 5 3/4.  Then score inside sections portrait or short side at 3/8 and 7/8.


I made a template to show you where you need to cut or you can watch the video for more details.


After cutting you need to add your two inner sections at the left hand inside with the first score of you inner section at the edge.  The second piece goes at the 3 1/2 score line with the first score at the edge.


You then glue the sides in as above.  For the dsp you need two sections that measure 3 1/2 x 2 1/4 and two pieces 3 1/2 x 1 3/4.  You need one piece each of 3 1/2 x 1 and 3 1/2 x 7/8.

I used a small gold foil heart on the front and stamped and gold embossed 2 flowers and a sentiment from Petal Palette.  I used Petal Paletter thinlets to cut out the sentiment and the fancy foil bit behind it.

And that's if for my second video project.  I really hope you like it and give me a thumbs up and subscribe too.  You can contact me for anything on

 jacquirobinson6@gmail.com.

Till next time 

Jacqui over and out xx





Supplies list

Very Vanilla card                                                                        106550
Bundle of love dsp                                                                     145580
Petal Palette stamp set and Petals and more thinlets bundle   145974
Sweet and Sassy Framelits                                                       141707


No comments: