Followers

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Testing! Video one uploaded???

Hi there guys and gals it's been a few days since I posted because I've been doing my very first video vlog!!!  And I'm crossing my fingers that some of you will forgive the errors and give me a 2nd, 3rd and maybe 4th chance lol.  So I'm also crossing my fingers that I can add it to this post 😉



So for my first  post I tooki it easy and just made some cards in the hope that I don't mess them up too much lol.  I used some bases that were 11.5" x 4 1/8" and scored at 5 3/4".  My first layer is 5 1/2" x 3 7/8".  and the next was 5 1/4" x 3 5/8".  I used the 2nd size fat heart (as I call it) from the Sweet and Sassy framelit hearts. And cut through both layers at one time.  I used the largest and 2nd fat hearts to make my frame and the 2nd and 3rd size for inside it.  I used a piece of acetate behind these about 3 /78" x 5".  Then I added my sequins to my card and layered all these over them.  To finish I added a couple of the smaller hearts and a sentiment from Petal Palette.  

Hope you like what I did and please come back for more.

Till next time 

Jacqui over and out

No comments: