Followers

Monday 26 February 2018

Not just your average milk carton!!!

Hi folks Jacqui back with another project for you I was in my local pound shop and I found these cute little Easter pegs and Easter Egg hunt eggs.  They inspired me to make some milk cartons in matching colours.  


But I didn't want just an ordinary milk carton so I made an insert for it to hold the egg still.
I used loads of stuff from my stash to make some and then I did a completely Stampin Up one (below).


For this one I used the Springtime foils which are free with a £45 purchase in Stampin Up and this is the only way to get them atm.  My sentiment came from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments and I used the classic label punch.  The little chick is a die from my stash layered on some Gold foil and Very Vanilla.  The insert is Very Vanilla card too.  I used a 1 1/4 punch for the insert to hold the egg.

Box Measurements 8 1/2 x 5 3/4
Score LS 2, 4, 6 and 8
Score Portrait 2, 4 and 5 1/4

Insert 5 1/4 x 2 15/16
Score Portrait 1/2 each side
Score LS 1/2, 2 7/16, 2 15/16 and turn to opposite side and score at 1/2.

On underside of where you want to punch the hole draw an X from both diagonal corners as a guide of where to punch.

I'm having problems uploading my videos in the blog post so it's up separately. 

Stampin Up Supplies Used

No comments: