Followers

Monday 18 August 2014

Use Your Stuff GDT project 2 Home 18th August 2014

Hi again i'm back with some crazy madness for you, well it's 2.12am & I can't sleep (i'm a little bit sick) & I don't want to keep poor David awake by tossing and turning so i've come to chat nonsense with my favouite nutcases (I mean really normal friends of course) hahaha.  Ok today is my 2nd GDT project for Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog.  And this time the theme is home.  Easy peasy lemon squeasy!!! As i'm in the middle of doing my Christmas Cards I decided to do a decoration and here it is.

I had real fun with this one I took a chip board bauble and painted it purple, and  stamped & embossed it in silver with a background stamp (one of the Justrite ones). Then I decided I didn't like the colour scheme  so I found a tin of purple spray & sprayed it all over. While it was drying I found some dekromount words etc & using the hohoho pushed into versamark & embossed in gold powder. I decided to go for decadence and added white half pearls all the way round the edge.  Using a spellbinder poinsettia die I cut out I cut out 5 layers in gold & purple & embossed the detail into them too. Then I simply pinched the ends to shape them some more and glued them together. I pulled the lower leaves up higher & place some glue from a gun under them so the when it dried it wouldn't flatten.  I then tied a triple purple bow for the top I cut a gold circle so I could place one of my fancy snowflake embellishments on top of the knot to finish it off.

So I think that's all the gory details now so remember to let me know if you like it.
Till next time Jacqui over and out!

No comments: