Followers

Sunday 3 August 2014

Bearly Mine 3rd August Inspiration using Lace Collection

Hi there guys gals and fb pals
Your favourite idiot I mean crafter here :)

I've made some inspiration for you for your Bearly Mine Challenges using the gorgeous Lace Collection


All soft and feminine and Pretty Awwwwwwww
and
here's the card just in case you wanna nosey???


Pic 1 outside


Pic 2 inside

How'd I do it I hear you ask?  I don't know!! Ok then I do know lol
I used an 8x8 base
Paper Lace in lilac inside
Some trellis cut with cameo
Decoupage topper from stash
I cut a square out of the front with a Tonic layering die (the largest I think)
Put acetate behind it
Used the same lilac paper for the front covered in a double sided sticky sheet
Used the same die to cut out the centre to make my frame 
Then covered the front in Cosmic Shimmer Sparkles
All shiny and pretty & girly
So do you like? Let me know
 As usual till next time Jacqui over and out byeeeeeeee






1 comment:

Craftymum said...

It is gorgeous hun, really feminine and special....hmmm....now why would she do it in purple lol xxx