Followers

Friday 1 August 2014

SDD 1st August Challenge DT piece / Sun Sand & Sea


Yippee its summer!! (I hope lol)

Anyway Jiggys definitely been having fun in the Sun as you can see.


I have fun colouring my dragons in different colours (as you can see) and as its the summer and he's at the beach he's bound to get a little red!

I coloured with promarkers cut out with Tonic die and a Spellbinder behind it and used a couple of free papers from somewhere that worked perfectly for the beach.  A little blue matting and some embellishements and its done hope you like it.

3 comments:

Gwyneth said...

I love red dragons - well I'm Welsh so I should. I wonder whether dragons have sun cream to stop them getting too red. Fab card for the theme.

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous. I love the red dragon.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Crafty Judith said...

Hi Jacqui super card hun - he looks like he s having loads of fun hugs Judith x