Followers

Friday 22 August 2014

Sister Act DT project for September 26th

Hi there all my awesome crafting friends what ya up to??
I'm on a Christmas Card Roll woohoo 
  I've got soooo many Christmas Cards made now it's awesome  no last minute rush for me yayy.  So what do you think of this one?


I started off with this image that I found in my stash already coloured (no idea where it came from sorry!). I used some red distress ink round the edges & some glitter. Then I cut my base with a spellbinder die from red mirror card. I have some 7x5" cards in my stash so I used one for my base (i'm trying to use up some things from my stash instead of my usual 8x8!).  It actually was perfect for my image. I embossed some white card with a Crafters Companion holly embossalicious folder and layered it on some red & gold Creata mirror card. I used a Chloe small holly stamp with Wow gold embossing powder to make the holly flower. Then I used Cheery Lynn & Marianne dies for the foliage. And to finish a gem & some berrys. What do you think? I'd love to know. Thanks for stopping by. 

Jacqui over and out

No comments: