Followers

Friday 22 August 2014

Sister Act August 22nd Deasy Designs Magical Carnival

I'm so excited woohoo I just can't hide it i'm off on holiday and oh yeah I like it.  Sorry but these mundane songs ramble around in my head & you know me I love to share but do you know what it is hehehe.

So anyway i'm officially of on holiday today to Majorca and I soooo need a break and some lovely sun!! But I still have a project to share with you for Sister Act Challenge Blog and here it is!  And by the way I MADE A BOYS CARD whoopee I made a boys card!! 


This project is using Deasy Designs Magical Carnival which I coloured with my Spectrum Noirs then cut out leaving a white border.
Then I found 2 bright & beautiful papers in my stash & matted them onto some white card.
I also used a music die (by Joy I think!) and a Lalaland banner die.
I added some blue twine to both layers and a mini bucket (which is soooooooo cute lol). Clowns are always running about with buckets of water lol.
To finish I used one of the sentiments that come with the images and layered it onto some blue card then I added a camera charm (cos we need to take pics at the carnival).
After edging my sentiment with chipped sapphire distress ink I curved it with my fingers & stuck it on with my glue gun.  I also added a big blob of glue under the curved bit so that when it dries it won't flatten.
So my dear bloggers that's it from me today but of course i've scheduled some of my own craziness for you so you won't miss me when i'm away. :) 

Jacqui over and out (on a plane to Majorca) xx

No comments: