Followers

Saturday 16 August 2014

Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenges #17 Flat Friends Boutique/Beach Day 16th August

Hooray hooray its soon my holiday
 Yippee 6 days till Majorca

What a better way to start a holiday than with a "last days of summer challenge"!
For this one I used an image called Beach Day from Flat friends Boutique who are one of our sponsors & offering 4 images to one winner.


This was coloured with promarkers once again I used my fav colour purple!!
I used Pinflair glitter paste in purple through a mask then when it was dry
I used Cosmic Shimmer glitter paste in gold through another mask
I cut it out with a Tonic oval then inked the edges
Layered it onto another Tonic die in purple & gold card
I cut a "Bring me sunshine" sentiment with a Tonic die
Added a yellow dotty organza ribbon with a purple ceramic flower to finish.

So I hope you like it!! Then let me know! Please xx

Jacqui over and out till after my holiday yayyyy 
(Of course I have scheduled lots of DT stuff in case u miss my special craziness lol)



4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Ooh la la she is so fab and you have coloured here beautifully. Loving the purple and yellow with the brown.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

This is absolutely lovely Jacqui! I love the colours and the sparkle in your card - and great colouring too. Enjoy your holiday!

Hugs,
Hanne, DT sis.

cass said...

Great DT inspiration for our End of Summer Challenge at Open Minded Challenges this fortnight

Pamellia said...

Wow, this is stunning! The purple and metallic go so well together and I just love all your glitter! The bow is such a soft, elegant touch...love it :)