Followers

Saturday 2 August 2014

Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenges 2nd August Whoopsi Daisy


Today i'm just stopping by for a few mins (cos the sun is out and I have a book to finish hehe) just enough time to show you my Whoopsi Daisy Sheet 152 project for the theme Summer Food

I used this image as it reminded me of my summers having dolls tea parties in the sun.  Now that i've just become a grandmother we don't seem to get anywhere near as much sun so we have to make the most of it when we can.



For this project I used
8x8 card base
Tonic Sentiments Frame 
Papers from Stash
Promarkers to colour
Butterfly edge die
Doily from stash
Lace from stash
Tattered Lace Flower dies
Spellbinder edge die
Sentiment from stash
Free half circle banner 

So I hope you like my project and if you've time plz let me know
Till next time Jacqui over and out 

4 comments:

cass said...

Cute card, great designer creation for the Open Minded Challenge this fortnight

Unknown said...

Lovely card, fab layout. Love the colours you've used and your gorgeous flower xx

Emily Thubbron said...

Jacqui, I love your card. Your use of "ice cream" colors is fantastic.

Unknown said...

Lovely card Jacqui, I love those dies!

Hugs,
Hanne, DT sis.