Followers

Friday 1 August 2014

Sister Act 1 August Jiggy & Presents

It's me again!!! Back with my Sister Act creation.

So i've been making Christmas Cards and i'm pretty happy cos i've done quite a few so Christmas is nearly sorted. (I've even got some Christmas presents bought!!)

So for this card I went totally traditional colours using red green & white.


As usual its an 8x8 card base with red card from my stash & acetate for front
I used Hunkydory Snowfall Acetate
I used foliage dies (Marianne, Cheery Lynn) to make the wreath in white & green
From my stash I added bow and gold flower centre, ceramic flower, sentiment, pine cones & red berries.
I have to say I LOVE the end result & I hope you like it too.

Till next time over and out xx

1 comment:

Gwyneth said...

I love this Christmas card with you. Love how you've got the wreath around the central dragon image.