Followers

Friday 15 August 2014

Sister Act 15th August using Whoopsi Daisy Sheet 541

Hi again everyone in blogland hope you're having a productive day. Its only 1wk till my holiday YIPPEE Majorca here I come. I'm so excited 10 days of Sun, Sea, & (what's the other one?) oh yes SAND lol.  And now i've tickled your fancy i'll get down to business at last hehe with my Sister Act Card Challenge DT project.

Whoopsi Daisy are our sponsors for this challenge and i've used the lovely image from sheet 541. As i'm not a great colourer these suit me perfectly as you get a line art and a coloured image.  So before I give you the details here's my finished sample.


Although its hard to tell I really did take my colour scheme from the image lol.
 I used Whoopsi Daisy sheet 541
The flowers are yellow & their centres are orange. First of all I decided to use the yellowy mustard card then I found the background paper that went so well with it and it had orange in it so I got out my Create and Craft Mirror Board in orange and it all worked really well. After sorting out the papers it was down to the pretty stuff, dies, flowers & glitter yayyy! I used Spellbinders, Sue Wilson, Tattered Lace Tonic, and a Joy die for all my embellishments and added some gold gems s a bow & some glitter to finish.

So another one bites the dust woohoo. Till next time Jacqui over and out 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! I love red and yellow together.

Crafty Judith said...

Morning Jacqui and she is so cute hun loving all the hot colours too hugs Judith x

Desire Fourie said...

This is just such a super cute image and the autumn colouring is gorgeous. A stunning design.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}