Followers

Saturday 12 April 2014

MTTC Guest Designer for April Challenge All at Sea


A nice bright cheery card which was so much fun to make. I used an Anonymous free digi stamp. I found these lovely free stamps by accident one day (you know when you're meant to be working but are surfing instead lol). As i'm not the best colourist this was an easy one for me to do lol. I coloured it with promarkers and used a Tonic die to cut it out. I picked some pretty papers from my stash and off I went.  I used a pale blue card for my mats and put my main paper on the back one. I offset a strip of spotty paper down the side on my blue mat then used more Tonic dies to cut the large circle ones. I had som white swirly die cuts in my stash and added them just to highlight the main topper. I printed off some sea sentiments and cut a couple of fish out and put glossy accents on them. I even stuck two dolphins on from my box of dissected jewelry bits. Oh and a mini shell too. So what do you think? Let me know i'd love to hear from you.  Till next time cya l8r. Jacqui xx

6 comments:

Kim. said...

Beautiful card, great image and your added elements are perfect.
Kim xXx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, Love that stamp and your colouring is great, Love Hazel (Didoos)xx

Unknown said...

Wonderful card and I think your coloring is great.

Gwyneth said...

A fab card. I love your use of dies for the matting and layering.

Ann said...

My daughter would love this card - she's a huge fan of mermaids!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just love this card hun, the image is fab & those papers are great!
Hugs Shell xx