Followers

Saturday 5 April 2014

MTTC Guest Design Team Wildlife





My daughter is a big cat fanatic especially tigers so when I saw this Sweetpea stamp on sale I knew it would be perfect for her.  To be honest i'd had a playday cos i'd bought a few stamps in the sale so of course I had to test them out lol so I have a stash of different ones done.  I stamped and embossed it in clear onto photo card by accident which meant I couldn't colour it but when I saw it I just loved the bold outline and contrast so I did my FIRST monotone (can you believe it i've never done a mono before!!!)  So once again another quick card yay go me. I simply matted the image onto some black card for my top layer. My base layer is a paper I had in my stash matted onto black with some black and white ribbon vertically down the left side. Then I made an awesome large bow and put  a massive gem on it, way to go bling!!  My 2nd layer is the result of a mask with black glitter paste through it (I do loooooooove my texture) and once again matted onto black. Its really hard to see but i've put some arched bling down the right side as well just to finish it off.

So I hope you like my first challenge card and come play along at MTTC challenge (where you can use anything as long as it fits the theme). Till next time cya later xxx Jacqui

11 comments:

Sylvia Anderson said...

These are brilliant xxx

Desire Fourie said...

Stunning creations. Love the wild life family on the first and the monochromatic colouring on the second beautiful creation.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous, loving the monochrome card the image is fabulous.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Both are fabulous but I fell in love with the cat. Beautiful work.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Welcome to the Team for the month. Love both your cards. I think Dragons are real wild Animals too!! Love Hazelxo

Kim. said...

Two lovely cards for your first challenge with us at MTTC.
Kim xXx

Gwyneth said...

I love both cards. The monochromatic one is very eyecatching. I've yet to see a dragon kept as a pet, or running around a farm yard - so they must be wildlife! The colouring is wonderful with you.

Ann said...

Both are beautiful! So glad you're joining us this month!

Pat said...

Super card for the challenge this week Jacqui, enjoy your Guest DT spot with us.

Pat xx

Danielle Vincent said...

I don't like this at all - I LOVE it! It's just stunning. Love all your extra special touches that just enhance the image. So glad that you are joining us as a Guest Designer this month. Hugs D

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Both cards are just fantastic hun, but I just love the mono one!
Thank you for joining us this month as our guest designer
Hugs Shell xx