Followers

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Anonymous Challenge


Anonymous Easter Challenge


I made this lovely card for the Anonymous Challenge as they give you some gorgeous free images to work with.  

Stop by and give them a look its worth it.

 http://anonymousstamps.blogspot.co.uk/


I've used their daffodils in teapot as I love daffodils and tea so perfect lol especially for spring.  I coloured it with promarkers.

I used a 5x5 card for this as i'm used to big cards but i'm trying to challenge myself atm!

I have some lovely teacups and teapots paper in my stash so I used it with a yellow frame cut with my cameo.
Then a lovely pink border and some different flowers from my stash with gems as centres. 
Quick and beautiful

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Jacqui!

Michelle said...

Adorable. I love the card with the lots of flowers.
Thanks for joining us at Anonymous Stamps.
xxx Michelle (DT)

Gwyneth said...

I love your colouring in of the image, and a perfect die shape to cut it out as well. The teapot looks great coloured to match your background colour. A lovely card.

Unknown said...

WOW!! This card looks amazing!! I love the embellishments that work so well with the image. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Anonymous Stamps.

Karyn (SDT) x x

Karen said...

What a lovely card. I love the colours so Spring like. Thank-you for entering the Anonymous Stamps challenge.