Followers

Saturday 26 April 2014

MTTC GD Challenge April Showers


This is my last piece for MTTC and i've really enjoyed working as  their Guest Designer for the Challenge Blog.  I found the perfect image for this Challenge from Stamping Dragon its one of their new stamps in the Dragon range called March Winds and comes as a pre coloured image or Line Art. I decided on soft blues and purples and coloured it with promarkers. I cut it out with a Tonic Die and used some distress ink to highlight it while in the die. I used some scraps in lilacs with the distress ink round the edge and put them behind my topper which I layered onto lilac and offset. I found a cloud paper in my stash and layered it onto lilac too.  I used a lovely purple glitter ribbon in a bow with a sentiment, a ceramic flower and a Tonic flourish behind it.  On one side I used a white die cut with a large gold embellishment and a lilac ceramic flower.  Then I used a Tonic heart sentiment die cut with another lilac flower to finish. And there you have it my final piece for My Time To Craft Challenge Blog.  Remember as long as you follow the theme you can use whatever you want so pop over for a visit they'd love to see you.  Till next time cya l8r from Jacqui xx

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is so fun. Love the purple colouring.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Ann said...

Love that dragon, Jacqui! Great design - It was wonderful having you with us this month!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a fabby card, Thanks for being the Guest DT its been fun having you, Love Hazel (Didos)xx

Kim. said...

This is gorgeous Jacqui, love the dragon and the image is just typical of our weather in March lol.
Kim xXx

Gwyneth said...

Lovely card. I love the colour tones you've used.

Danielle Vincent said...

I love this fun image! Great choice of papers too :o)
Really lovely job. So nice to have you as a guest designer for MTTC. Hugs D

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous creations with us for the last month xxx

This is just fab hun, love the colours & that ribbon looks great!
Hugs Shell xx