Followers

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Less is More


Less is more 

I made this card for fun when I was doing a Less is More Challenge Card.  I've been doing Clean and Simple for my DT and just wanted to do some more.  I do like to embellish cards a lot but I also like the way things stand out so much more when you do clean and simple.  This is a 5x5 card with a blue background then some white pearl card embossed with a frame and the corners cut out. I used the dekromount word and coloured it with a promarker.  The flourish is cut in the same blue on my cameo.  And the final touch is a 2 layer blue & silver flower.  

Why not stop by the Less is more challenge and see what you can come up with!

Till next time have fun crafting xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Gwyneth said...

Stunning! I love the way the embossing and everything else stands out.

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous and I love the embossing.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}