Followers

Friday 11 April 2014

Clean and Simple Turquoise Challenge

Hi all lately i've been trying to challenge myself by doing different things.  One of the challenges lately in my DT was Clean and Simple and my partner laughed at me when I told him what I had to do!  He said "do they know you" lol.  So when I finished my project I decided to have another go and looked up the Less is More Challenge and the theme is turquoise so I had a go.  This is the project I made for it. Hope you like it (I have to admit it wasn't easy lol it just seemed to be finished too quickly which made me think I hadn't done it right!

http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.co.uk/



How I made it


The background is a mask which I put red and blue glitterpaste through. (I actually had it in my stash from a glitter paste play day)
I used a 5 3/4 card base and wrapped some cream lace and red organza round it
The red leaves is a flower from my stash cut up.
I punched a small circle coloured it with red distress ink and stamped the sentiment in stazon
The base for this was in my sentiment stash and that's it all done!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful. Love the background!

Anne said...

So pretty, but we do like to see plenty of "white space" at LIM, do check the guidelines if you're unsure :)
Thanks so much for playing along at Less is More this week
Anne
LIM Designer

Gwyneth said...

Love the sparkle on this card. It looks great with you.